Date(s): August 15th, September 19th, October 24th, 2018; January 16th, February 27th, May 8th, 2019; **Additional Meeting Date, if needed: April 10, 2019 (*Please note that dates may be adjusted as needed for resolution of districts’ schedule conflicts. All participants will be notified in advance of any changes).
Time(s): 8:30 am – 2:30 pm
Location: South Central GLRS: Berryhill Classroom
Certificate of Completion will be awarded for multiple days of attendance
Registration Deadline: August 8, 2018
*Please click on button below to register and/or obtain more information regarding this training:
Please click on link to access a copy of this year’s Directors’ Meeting Dates: FY19-SPEDDirectorsMtg.Dates
Please click on links below to access the agendas and minutes for these sessions as they become available:
- August 15, 2018: Agenda-Collab.Communities-8-15-18 #1CC-SCGLRS-Agenda w minutes
- September 19th, 2018: Agenda-Collab.Communities-Mtg.2-9-19-18 Agenda with Minutes-Collab.Communities Mtg# 2–9-19-18
- October 24, 2018: Agenda-Collab.CommunitiesMtg#3-10-24-18 Agenda with Minutes-Collaborative Communities Mtg#3-Oct. 24, 2018
- January 30, 2019: Agenda-#4CC-SCGLRS-R Agenda w minutes-Collab.Communities #4 mtg.-1-30-19
- February 27 2019:
- May 8th, 2019
- **Additional Meeting Date, if needed: April 10, 2019
(We are proud to introduce our 18th District Collaborative Communities: Special Education Directors’ Consortia below): Shown in order: Dana Robbins, GLRS Program Coordinator; Lisa Fesperman: GLRS Program Specialist; Lisa Martin, GLRS Educational Specialist; Lisa Strickland, Atkinson Co. Sp. Ed. Director (*No photo); Mandy Harper, Bacon Co. Sp. Ed. Director; Roxie Tumlin, Brantley Co. Sp. Ed. Director; Matt Wainright, Charlton Co. Sp. Ed. Director; Alison Smith, Clinch Co. Sp. Ed. Director(*No photo); Dr. Tonya Johnson, Coffee Co. Sp. Ed. Director; Dr. Dana Vickers, Coffee Co. Director of Special Services; William Hall, Pierce Co. Sp. Ed. Director; Dr. Donna McClain, Ware Co. Sp. Ed. Director; Haley Livingston, Harrell Learning Center Director; and Belinda Tiller, GaDOE District Liaison.