Title: Functional Behavior Assessment and Behavior Intervention Plans: Train-the-Trainer Workshop Series
Date(s): August 28th, 2019 – Day One; August 29th, 2019 – Day Two; September 4th (tentative) – Day 3; September 5th, 2019 – Day Three
Time(s): 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Registration via: Okefenokee RESA at: www.okresa.org
Registration Deadline: August 21, 2019
Participants who complete this intensive FBA-BIP workshop will:
- Learn a standardized, practical system of steps to implement the FBA-BIP process for students needing individualized supports.
- Gain access to an interactive FBA-BIP training curriculum to be used during training re-delivery within each participants own school district/program.
- Learn how to become effective trainers through a train-the-trainer system incorporating rehearsal and feedback.
- Receive practical tools and resources for use throughout all stages of FBA-BIP implementation.
- Receive individualized support from team members on the GSU PBIS team!
Participants must attend three full days of training and complete 8 FBA-BIP webinars prior to the training (LINK WILL BE SENT AFTER REGISTRATION). Additionally, each participant must also arrange to redeliver a minimum of 4-hours of the FBA-BIP curriculum (8+ hour re-delivery encouraged) within his/her own school district, with GSU-CLD support. All participants (or teams of participants) will be required to complete the full FBA-BIP process for an actual student with guidance from GSU-CLD through a series of phone calls and in-person meetings.
*Please click on red button below to register and/or obtain additional information regarding this class: